D.V.Artamonov - editor-in-chief, doctor of engineering sciences, аssociate professor, First Vice Rector of Penza State University.
The scientific journal “Measuring. Monitoring. Management. Control” has been established in order to develop scientific-technical and innovative activity, to inform about scientific-technical and innovative achievements in the field of fundamental and applied research on the subject matter at Russian universities, research institutes and other scientific manufacturing plants.
The journal publishes original articles and subject surveys in the field of computer science, measuring technology, automatics, technical system control, electronics, monitoring, control and diagnostic systems, as well as other fields of research.
We are interested in not just promoting the scientific achievements of Penza State University to find acceptance, but also in learning as much as possible about the scientific-technical experience of our colleagues.
Our journal as a part of the Russian scientific-information system is called upon to participate in solving the following priority objectives:
- to present the results of research, practical and experimental activity performed by faculty and staff of the university, scientists at research institutes and manufacturing plants, postgraduate students and degree applicants;
- to reveal scientific potential of implementing cutting edge scientific achievements into production and education;
- to assist quality improvement in training of both highly qualified specialists and research and educational personnel.
The journal’s multistep system of reviewing enables the selection of the best work, describing significant research results, taking into account the experience of foreign scientists in a certain field of research and being of interest for the world scientific community.
Open Access Policy
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access, recommended by DOAJ.
The publication conducts the policy of maximal availability of the published materials for researchers. All the articles of archival and current journal issues are under free access on the journal’s web site, as well as on the portals of Russian and foreign e-libraries and online databases. Users can use, reuse and build upon the material published in the journal but only for non-commercial purposes.
A policy of screening for plagiarism
All the articles provided for review have their original text tested for the level of uniqueness determined by using the appropriate software that shows the uniqueness of the article, sources used and coincidence of the text by means of Antiplagiatsystems.
During the examination, the reviewer analyses the report verifying the text originality in order to assess the reliability of identified citations and self-citations. The reuse by the author of his/her own texts from early works without reference to the source or to the extent not justified by the citation goal is recognised unconscionable self-citation and is prohibited. The author’s citation of his/her past publications is acceptable if the new paper is a follow-up to a previously initiated study. Processing of the text to increase the originality percentage is recognised a serious ethical violation. The authors are not allowed to reiterate the ideas and duplicate the results of scientific studies already published in printed or electronic form.
Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
Unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript must not be used in a reviewer’s own research without the express written consent of the author. Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal advantage. Reviewers should not consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Specified when registering the names and addresses will be used solely for technical purposes of a contact with the Author or reviewers (editors) when preparing the article for publication. Private data will not be shared with other individuals and organizations.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License CC-BY 4.0. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Дата обновления: 23.10.2019 15:23